Sunday

Paintings

Currently there are only two watercolors in my Paintings series. When I first retired from the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard back in January of 1997, I relocated to Westbrook, Maine to take on a post retirement job for a friend. New to the area and with nothing to do, I decided that I should have a retirement hobby and took up painting, something that I hadn't done since high school. During the short time we lived here, I only painted two paintings before we ended up making a related job move back to Greenland, New Hampshire. Unfortunately, as the job took more and more of my time, everything stayed packed up and put away after this move. After about 6 years, due to a variety of reasons, I decided to pack it all in and make a final retirement move to Las Vegas, Nevada. Once here I started to get interested in photography and now spend most of my time taking hikes and pictures around the surrounding area. Lately I have begun thinking about "re-kindling" the idea of getting back into painting. Here are the links to my two paintings:

See All - Paintings series.
Autumn Leaves
Taste of Maine



No comments:

Post a Comment