Sunday

Desktop Zen Art

So far there are two pieces in my Desktop Zen Art series. I was looking for other ways to showcase what I felt were some of the more interesting and unique rock specimens picked up during my weekly hiking expeditions with the rock hounds from the Henderson Heritage Park Senior Facility. One day I was looking at a picture of a ZEN garden and had the idea that this might be one way to accomplish this. After spending a day searching the Internet, I finally located two relatively inexpensive Zen garden kits to use as a basis for creating the sculptures. I then found a site that sold "Mini Patio Mix", a cement composition for creating miniature gardens. Using these materials along with rocks and sand, I began the process of making Desktop Zen Sculptures. Here is a list of my creations:

See All -  Desktop Zen Art series.
Free Flight
The Lone Glider

No comments:

Post a Comment