Sunday

Lava Man - Guardian of the Canyon

E-P1080672

Lava Man – Guardian of the Canyon by Kenneth Clarke:  This is an unframed gallery wrapped picture on canvas  with a 3/4 inch solid black boarder. It is 18 inches wide by 24 inches tall. Retail price, $199.00; plus packing and shippingPurchase information can be obtained by e-mailing me directly at kccandcj@yahoo.com.

E-IMG_0782I shot the original image for this picture canvas while on a hiking tour through the lower Antelope (slot) Canyon, located just outside of Page, Arizona. I created the ’alien-like’ image above from the photo on the right. As I began playing around with this image, the section in the rock face that looked somewhat like an ‘eye’ caught my attention. First I flipped it. Then I cut it in half, duplicated it and pasted the two halves together. Finally I  enhanced the color and saturation until I arrived at the fiery ‘molten-lava face-like’ image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment