Thursday

Canon Powershot A1000IS

E-P1130314

Sold StickerSeries: Recycled Wall Art - Collage #007 - This shadow box piece stands 9-1/4 inches high, 11-1/8 inches wide and 3 inches deep.  Retail price, $250.00; plus packing and shipping. Purchase information can be obtained by e-mailing me directly at kccandcj@yahoo.com.

Series Background: This was actually my sixth creation for my Eco-Art series titled, "Recycled Wall Art".  To learn more about this series, click the tab ECO Art.
Collage Background: This camera, a Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom, was given to my by my friend Harvey Smith, who dropped and broke it while we were hiking near the Arizona Hot Springs. In memory of this incident, I titled this, “Dripped! DEAD 02/04/2013”.

No comments:

Post a Comment